One of our recommendations in the category
"Speed dating/Blind dates":
Social events for a range of ages...
dare2date.com.au review 2017:
At Dare2Date.com.au, you don’t go down the usual road of online dating. Focusing on speed dating events in Perth, Dare2Date is run by Debbie Rivers and offers a host of different services, as well as tips and advice. There is no specific number of members stated here, though you will typically meet 10-15 people per event.
Speed dating is still a fun and exciting activity. Whether you are going along to find a partner, meet new people or simply have a good time, don’t be afraid to give it a go!
The Events at Date2Date.com.au
If you’re up for going to one of Dare2Date’s many speed dating events in Perth, make sure to register with their website. The process is pretty straightforward and you will be there in no time:
- Go onto the website and create an account. Whilst registering, you will also be given the option of signing up to their newsletter.
- After you have registered, take a look at the upcoming events section. This will show you all of latest events, where they are and what they do there. Not all of them are the same, some include things like cooking classes.
- At a typical speed dating event, you will have 5 minutes to speak to someone. When you arrive at the event, you will be provided with a card (for writing details) and a name tag.
- After you have spoken to someone, make sure to write down either “Yes” or “No” on the card. This will determine who your matches are: if two people mutually agree to “Yes”, then you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Other Services at Dare2Date
Speed dating is not the only service available. When you sign up, you can get a regular newsletter which will give you details about all of their latest events. There are also other options, including a matchmaking service. This is done by Debbie Rivers herself, who has undergone training at the Matchmaking Institute in New York. You can even call her for a free consultation!
Rivers also offers a coaching and counseling service, helping people deal with their emotional baggage when it comes to dating.
Aside from this, there is also a blog you can follow written by Debbie herself. There are also articles regarding the topic of dating and giving out advice.
dare2date.com.au - Costs:
- Registration is free.
- Events (including drink and canapes) start from $50.00.
An interview with Debbie Rivers herself...