One of our recommendations in the category
Any guy. Any time. Anywhere.
Manhunt.net review 2018:
Manhunt is probably one of the oldest gay dating sites out there and is exclusively aimed at gay and bisexual men. Unlike Gay-Parship, it's focus appears to be more on sex and general hookups. Members seem to sit around the 4,000,000 mark, though the number of profiles still active is probably a bit lower.
Manhunt.net Mobile App: Hunting on the Go
For those who perfer not to sit on the computer and flirt at home, Manhunt.net has an app that will allow you to take your activities elsewhere. This is actually what makes it quite handy when you're travelling. The app is available in both iOS and Android versions. For those who don't want to download it, there is a mobile site as well.
Flirting and chatting on Manhunt.net is not limited to your desktop: mobile versions (including an app) are also available. For travellers, this can make it invaluable. Anyone with an iOS or Android enabled device can download the app and login. Don't despair if you haven't one of these, though: you can simply use the Manhunt mobile site when on the go.
Features on Manhunt
Manhunt users can avail of more than just a dating site. There is access to a message board, a "health" section which provides information regarding various health issues that affect the LGBT community. The magazine has sections on pressing issues such as open relationships, decriminalisation and more. Other features include...
- A Track List which records the profiles that you've viewed. Particularly useful you want to gaze over someone's photos again!
- Video chat is also possible with a variety of live cams. Aside from this, Manhunt also has the usual chat and messaging features found on most other sites.
- If you want to keep track of dates or hookups, don't forget to add friends to your profile!
- Much like GayRomeo, you can show whether or not you are busy and what you're looking for while online. Make sure to use this bit wisely!
Manhunt in Australia
Manhunt began in the United States and his now somewhat prominent in Australia. For many Australian members, there is a considerable amount of choice. It helps to keep in mind, though, that this is a site focused on hookups and sex dates rather than relationships. Gay singles who are looking for a long-term partner may very well find one here, however online dating agencies like EliteSingles will often provide you with a much more accurate and comprehensive set of matches.
Manhunt.net - Costs:
- Signing up to Manhunt.net is free.
- For unlimited membership, costs begin from US$12.00/month.