A look back at love on Match.com in 2011
Infographic with the most interesting data about the dating scene, perticularly at Match.com
Match.com recently published an infographic that we thought it could be interesting for some of you, since some of the statistics refer to the whole world.
Some of the most interesting stats are:
- 1 in 3 online driven dates in 2011 were Match.com dates.
- Singles had more than 23 million conversations on Match.com in 2011.
- 76% of singles believe they can stay married forever if they marry, but
- 72% of singles would live with someone in the future without marrying.
- More than 80% of singles still prefer phone conversations.
- 80% of singles disapprove of ending the date between the sheets.
- 35% of singles have had a one-night stand that turned into a long term relationship.
You can read here our Match.com review
Similar online dating news:
- 22.03.2018 - Bumble lashing back at Tinder: ‘We swipe left on you’
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends
- 16.02.2018 - Friendlier online dating experience for women everywhere
- 20.01.2018 - Lovepoint wants to know: Fancy sex like in game of thrones?
- 03.01.2018 - Relationships – how online dating shapes them
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in Australia
|Online Dating Personals||Matchmaking Sites||Adult Dating Sites|