The best words to use in your online dating profile
Data collected by eHarmony
ARE you a male who is quiet, energetic, and respectful? How about a female who is spiritual, and romantic? Chances are, that’s why you’re not getting a date. Pulling data from more than 12,000 online dating members, eHarmony have narrowed down the words that are most likely to attract attention from potential suitors, as well as those that might be a bit of a turn off.
Researchers looked at the number of communication requests received by users, and drew out the most common words and descriptions in each to find out what they had in common. They then did the reverse, looking at the people with the least number of requests, and the words they had in common.
We won’t keep you in suspense — without further ado, here are the 10 best words to use in an online dating profile, ranked in order:
And the ten words to steer clear of:
Source / Author: Kate Midena / news.com.
Similar online dating news:
- 22.03.2018 - Bumble lashing back at Tinder: ‘We swipe left on you’
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends
- 16.02.2018 - Friendlier online dating experience for women everywhere
- 20.01.2018 - Lovepoint wants to know: Fancy sex like in game of thrones?
- 03.01.2018 - Relationships – how online dating shapes them
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in Australia
|Online Dating Personals||Matchmaking Sites||Adult Dating Sites|